Saturday, July 3, 2010

Food Hamlet Likes:

steak
dairy
pulled pork, but not other pork
canned peas
coffee (<-- on his Wants List. Comes up to my cup every time and shys away. One time I found him with his head submerged in my cup of Cafe au Lait.)
Harry & David's pickled carrots, but not my pickled carrots
polenta
Dorito powder
sushi, but only if it's tuna
mashed potatoes
bbq sauce
brussels sprouts

And almonds.
Apparently.

He stole one from me today, and later tried to bribe me out of one that was already being consumed.

... I don't understand that kid sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Why do animals like to lay in that position?....our dogs do and it looks disgusting...for dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's something to do with temperature regulation, I think. I've seen a graphic titled "Cat Thermometer," or something like that. The warmer the temp, the longer the cat.

    Of course, in Ham's case, he might just be doing it to be weird.

    ReplyDelete