Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tea: It's What's for Dinner!

Beans on Toast with a fried-egg topper, served with Twinings English Breakfast and milk!
(and a fork that was apparently attacked by a rabid kitchen monster)

Okay, so this might be a mash-up of a traditional English breakfast and a tea snack. All I know is it's delicious. The crispness of the toasted bread, the tangy creaminess of the beans, and the runny richness of the over-medium egg twirl together in a perfect storm of heavenly yumminess.

The pairing of English tea goes without saying.

Not sure if I invented the fried-egg-on-top thing, but if I did, I deserve a pat on the back.

And!

I didn't even have to lift a finger for this yummy food to appear. Matt ran into the kitchen and came back minutes later with trays of culinary perfection!

Bonus!

1 comment: