Wednesday, June 9, 2010

1/2 pint


I'm sure you thought this entry was going to be about Melissa Gilbert, but actually I need your help.

I just picked a little over a cup of black raspberries off the vines in my yard. It took less than five minutes. This is not even one-twentieth of the berries that are about to be ready RIGHT NOW, with another bunch not far behind.

I need recipes.
Jams, cobblers, pies, muffins, whatever.

Post in the comment section/call/email me if you have them. I know I could just happen across some random things on the interweb, but I'd rather get the advice of people I know and trust.

Or at least that of people who read my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I have a great blueberry crisp recipe that would surely work with blackberries. However, I have it in my kitchen rather than my head, so give me a call if you want it.

    I do not have a jam recipe, but I do have a coupon for Ball jars, a great love of jam, and a willingness to help if you need me. The only problem here is that I come with an entourage of little mess-makers, as seen in the ‘Par-Tay!!!’ post.

    Katie B

    ReplyDelete